Thursday, January 2, 2014

The better part of my life consists of friendships

I have moved from Livejournal to Blogger again because Livejournal failed me terribly. 
I have been using Livejournal for 5 years and it told me yesterday that I am not able to upload pictures because my scrapbook was full and I did not want to delete any of it D:<

It's January the 2nd and School resumes after the 2 week Christmas break. 
I have to say that every minute of the holidays were well spent! C:

I met Catherine during Christmas and I found a place that sells Poutine! 
Also, I finally got to catch up with Catherine and Yuan Ning after not seeing them for ages.. 

At Sauce

I had to work the day after Boxing Day, and met Kurt after work for supper. 
We went down to Bedok 85 and finally satisfied my cravings for BCM after being so deprived. 
YUMMMM! 
Even though I took so long to barely finish my food, Kurt waited for me without even complaining one bit! 
And also peeling chicken wings for me^^ 
(Braces is really such an inconvenience) 

I met Gregory Sim on a rare Saturday that he has an off, we went down to Cafe Melba for Brunch. 
I love that place!!
It was a good catch up after not meeting for months! 

I had salmon and scrambled eggs on toast and it was good!

Photo credits to Gory

I have the ugliest smile ever :< Yucks. 

Everyone please support and follow Greg on Insta : Hollmannequin and support his unjustified pictures! LOL

Had a belated Christmas celebration at the Paternal's after meeting Gory.. 
Which means.. More presents!! 
I cannot express how thankful I am this Christmas. 

I met Miffy on 29th Dec for brunch at Kith Cafe. 
This picture does no justice to how yummy the food was! 

Happy to have a friend like you <3 

Went on home to receive a card from Gory!
I just love how thoughtful it was to have the cards printed out. 

Thanks to stinky school, I met up with my MCE group to get stuff completed for the proposal on Monday. 
Shopped around after and met the rest of the class for dinner at Lau Pa Sat. 
Since it does not open so early, we sat around Asia Square while waiting. 
And... I finally got to meet my dearest Claudia Kooi!! 
She brought me on tour around her office and I hate how internship is draining her :( 

She said we had to take a picture with the Christmas tree

Dinner with half the class

Gotta thank Salina and Terence for peeling Chicken Wings again! 


On New Years' Eve, I met Brenda who just came back from HK/China and will be leaving for Aussie soon:(
You just have to part with me right? 

We went to Tanjong Pagar expecting 'Drury Lane' to be opened for brunch but no, they are closed on Tuesdays! So we went to 'The Plain' for brunch instead. 


Photo credits: Brenda


The Plain serves mostly sandwiches and I think they have a unique taste to it. 
I would still prefer Drury Lane though.. 

Vivocity aftermath for our movie: FROZEN! 
Great show! 
I enjoyed my New Years' Eve so much and I don't know when is the next time I'll be seeing Brenda.. Sighpie. 

Countdown at Tricia's with the Family; and coco! 

Woke up earlier on a New Years' Day to make Breakfast for the family! 
PANCAKEZ! Something I have been craving for since forever! 

Went to the gym because I felt unfit and I felt that I should start 2014 healthily (BULLOCKS, haha!) 
That sums up pretty much one week of the school holidays. 
I wouldn't have spent it other ways, even though I could have made better use of some of the time wasted. 


Three of my resolutions for 2014:    
1. Probably to never touch a cigarette again.   
2. To better manage my time.                         
3. Graduate from stinky poly (it's not that bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment