Saturday, February 1, 2014

Be gone, January

FINALLY DONE WITH ALL REPORTS! 
Praise the Lord! 
January literally flew past at the speed of light. And to sum it up, it had been stressful. 

On one weekend of early January, I had brunch with YQ and did a little catching up. 
At Loysel's Toy. 


All the secondary school friends be gathering at Zheng Rong's place on his special day. 
I suppose it has become an annual thing. With special thanks to his Mum who made us so much food each time. (Up next: Chinese New Year Gathering)


I had lunch with YQ, Fox and my dearest Amalina on a random day in school and decided that they will accompany me for my dental appointment at Hougang, followed by dinner after. 

Friends since year one and thankful for all of you! 


Met up with Sammy and Godmummy on a Friday after school and had a great dinner at The Robert Timms. 
I loved the ambience, the service was great and most importantly, the food was good! 
New favourite place! 
I ordered the beverage cause of the coffee art! (Cause it was so cute, retarded I know)


First reunion dinner was on the 25th of January at Tung Lok, OC. 
Ate a crazy amount of Sashimi..

I look short because Sammy was wearing heels :< 

There's my baby brother wearing the top I got him. 


Finally met up with my used-to-be overly attached girlfriend, Lioness. 
Thank for being ever so patient with me (Just what I need)
And I am glad that you are always around.. 
So much love for you! 


And thanks for the yummy cookies! 


Claudia came back to school on Tuesday to get her laptop settled, so we decided on lunch. 
Missing your presence in school :( 
And so, 1/4 of W24D reunites?! 


Field trip to Marina Bay City Gallery on Wednesday. 
We could have been on time but NO, this gallery was so damn difficult to locate, DARN IT. 
And the field trip was utterly useless. 

Had brunch with Wei Ling and Terence at Drury Lane and WE LOVED THE BAKED EGGS. 
Thank you god for the food, AMEN! 

Went home to rest and headed out for a jog. 
It has been 8 weeks since I last jogged and I felt so weak and unhealthy and fat, of course. 
Jogged to Bedok Reservoir and back, a total of 9km which gave me crazy body ache. LOL

My Kooi-n came to pick me up before going for our late dinner at Simpang. 
How you always make me miss you even though I just saw you not too long ago.. 
Such a sweetie and a cutie..  


While waiting for Raecious to end work.. HAHAHA
Love you Claudia Kooi


Because RP decide that students should have school on Chinese New Year's Eve..
Daddy sent me to school.. 

Why you so cute Daddy<3 

Reunion Dinner at the Paternal's after school.


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!
May 2014 be a great year (Please please please) 

Something I dislike about Chinese New Year would be visiting. 
Weather all warm and sunny, going to 4-5 houses.. 

This was taken at Uncle Joe's. 

A cute 'Ang' Pao I received. 

Cutie Zoe and Audrey

Managed to get Audrey to take a picture with me! 
SHE IS SO ADORABLE! 

Had dinner at the Maternal's and gambled a bit before heading home then to Kooi's. 
Met my favourite part-time chinese, Amalina at Tanah Merah before going over. 
Taught her how to play Black Jack and counting all the points for her. HAHA! 
Gambled half the night away and it was so much fun! 
Thank you Claudia for hosting us! 

That's January for me! 
Rest Day today from  the whole day of visiting and late night gambling yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment