Finally.. UTs have ended.
Finally.. No more travelling to Woodlands.
But this is such a weird feeling because everyone is getting prepared for University and here I am bumming around not knowing what to do. Where do I go from here?!
Just days before the start of my first UT, I had a study session at Novena because I really wanted to eat the korean food at the shop houses located opposite United Square and only Sammy will entertain my absurd requests :P
KIMCHI JIGAE
All time favourite!
Went to the Airport for a second round of 'study' session with Claudia and Renee..
And happy to receive this box of love from C!! So apt.. Thank you!
And just a day before UT..
Claudia brought Rae and I out for Dim Sum at Changi Village!
WE LOVE BAO
Went for a jog in the evening to Bedok Reservoir
No this one is not edited
Jogged to Tampines Safra to watch daddy and baby brother's game..
Useless brother getting injured over nothing
Justin snapchat me and just look at Jason!
Shoveling snow outside his house
Had lunch with Greg Sim after UT on Monday
And we finally tried Pho :D
We had a bad hair day :C
Travelling all the way to the west (Mel's House) to study after UT.
But well, the study sessions were useful (Thank god) and whatever we've revised came out!:D
Honestly, I've been pretty slack this UT.
Which obviously gave me time to do stupid things like; baking?!
Our last paper should be on a Friday but NO.. We are Events Management students and have 6 modules this semester. Still played like nobody's business on Friday together with the 'Playgroup'!
Our plan was to cook at Justin's and study after but study session was eliminated because no one had the feel to study.
At the supermarket while getting ingredients
This was sent to my mother (I forgot the reason but you deserve this mom)
Risotto is officially the most difficult and troublesome thing to cook ever!
I guess the trouble was worth it after all.
And because I do not like scallops, they made beef for me! <3
Before Shawn, Weiling, Vincent and QY left..
Mahjong has never been this addictive.. We played Mahjong till close to 10pm before exploring Justin's room.
Had so much fun singing and watching DJ Gregie (blindman) perform.
"Why no money inside?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We even had our band shots taken..
Justin's pro editing skills made the pictures look even better.
Made Jelly Hearts for the first time and this is by far the most successful thing I've ever made.
Lost patience having to wait for the cheese and jelly to set, that is 8 hours in total!
Last Paper ended at 12.30pm on Monday and the 'playgroup' together with a few others went to Ice skate!
It was my second time and in years since I've last skated..
But it was sooooo fun!
Our 'Fans' LOL!
Had Class BBQ on Wednesday and a tonning session with Weiling, Mel, Vincent and Justin.
Since then, my body clock is screwed big time..
Then came the flu and blocked nose.
Had a midnight baking session with Val and Claudia on Thursday night over at C's for her last day of Internship!
FINALLY BABY!
Also, I have been spending time watching Emergency Couple and damn! The thought of having to wait for the remaining episodes :(
How can anyone be so perfect and flawless?!
So in love with Choi Jin Hyuk!
Also.. I'll be heading over to Canada for a holiday and I cannot wait to see the Tulip Festival!
SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLL!!
And also.. I'll be making a trip to the Rockies at Alberta!!
I haven't exactly planned my itinerary but I'll see what I can do there.. LOL
Have to thank my mom and dad for making all these happen! I can't even repay you with my life because I've received nothing but the best.. <3



No comments:
Post a Comment