Thursday, February 20, 2014

HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS

I think Blogger hates me for uploading so many pictures, but these are just a few of the million pictures that I have and it took me hours to choose and filter which pictures I should post. 

My life as a tertiary student has unofficially come to an end and I've never been anything but thankful for some of the people who stepped into my life, knowing how nasty I can get but still chose to stay. 

And I am doing this because posting on Instagram is too mainstream? HAHA (And I should be studying) 

Throwing all the way back to Year 1 Semester 1. 
One of my favourite semesters..

I remembered my first impression of you and didn't like it, but we've gotten so close after one prawning session.. And you've become one of my closest friend till date. 
Looking young and different, Claudia



Part of the class

As we got closer, we went for STORM camp and probably the only camp I ever attended willingly. 
(JUST LOOK AT HOW SKINNY I WAS, I CAN'T EVEN) 
I was the only girl who attended this camp with the guys and even sneaked in to Kelvin's Hostel to bathe! 




Introducing my favourite indian ever! Audrey, so different from everyone, someone who was there for me through it all together with Yi Quan, I am really so so so glad to have someone like you, willing to walk from east to west just to look for me just cause I'm upset. Thank you for sharing your secrets with me or talking to me about serious matters. All the shit we did together, you piercing your tongue and I got my smiley pierced. 


When I still had my smiley on, and I miss that piercing


Our very first stayover at Claudia's place where we just sat at the garden and ate our pizza. 
Who knew we would have been this close?



And I remember YQ being drunk on Jolly Shandy(sp?) you're so cute and weird like that. 


One of the Standard Chartered Marathon we volunteered for and I ended up sleeping like a log. 

Aftermath. (I'm sorry Vanessa, but your face!) 
Claudia, Joel, Audrey and Shi Lin..


As Year 1 Semester 1 is ending, we organised a BBQ gathering for the class and probably the most successful in my entire RP life. Because we had 2 BBQ in a week just to finish up all the food and everyone was so spontaneous :) 
First BBQ was held at Viet ha's Condo, (thank god we were neighbors)

Claudia and Shi Lin still had their braces on! So cute! 

This was the second BBQ we had over at my old condo. 
Played hide and seek after we were done eating
And the hiding team!

L for loser to the seekers who couldn't find us
Yi Quan, Kelvin, Marcus, Claudia, Viet Ha, Amalina, Shi Lin and Gilbert! :D


We went to SOTA to support Shi Lin at her performance together with the other mean girls or now known as SMT and Joel! You did so well Shi Lin! 


Moving on to Stayovers and XES party with my SMT. 
(The pictures are all jumbled up and I am lazy to have them sorted according to the dates but these are a snippets of a few stayovers)

This was just Claudia and I when I went to her house and TOOK 2 HOURS TO TRY AND CATCH A COCKROACH BUT FAILED TERRIBLY. 
20 December 2011, will never ever forget how we ran around your room, jumping on the sofa and bed cause no one wants to help us and we were so scared:( How we dragged her bed even though it weighed a ton just to find that THING! 

Some very blur pictures of the stayovers
WHAT IS PLEASURE? Can someone tell me ;)







Cause I was sleeping.. 

And they woke me up just to take a picture! 


I think I have so many pictures with you Claudia. 


Moving on to Year 1 Semester 2. 

I can't remember much but this is one of the field trips to Sentosa with my team mates! 

Class picture before the field trip

Glad to know the both of you during Y1S2


Rachel, I've known her since year 1 through a mutual friend and we went for orientation together, talking about boys and observing people and stuff like that. 
Now a pretty SIA stewardess.. 

This was taken during Christmas at Zheng Rong's house


Went to Taiwan for Marketing IG. Honestly, I don't remember why I went but I just did. 
I remember being hospitalized before this trip due to a terrible stomach flu which caused me so much suffering.

Theresa, I have never met someone so angelic and kind. Literally my complain buddy during the Taiwan Trip and also INTERNSHIT. 


There's Mr Joel Lee, so smart, sociable and helpful..
"Welcome to Eastpole!" 

I'm sorry about your lost Fisheye lens but I still love you! HAHA!


OGLs just before I started Year 2 and before I turned 18. 



And after I turn 18.. 
Insane partying every single week before Helipad, Zirca and Rebel closed down. 
Just a few pictures.. I remember we kept looking for the photographer at Heli and drinking as much Sarongfly as we could together with the FLYERZ. 
Also, I was crazy over DJ OHAN during that period. HAHAHAHAHA! 

During Halloween.. 


There's my happy bunny Amalina. Met you during the orientation and sabotaged her to do her forfeit because her name was the only name I could remember. Always talking dirty to me, and the best sweet talker ever! I still remember how we used to smile at each other during presentation in Y1S1 before we even got this close. Although so many things have happened recently and also I'm aware that you are going through a tough time now, I just want you to know that I'll always be here! 

SARONGFLYYYY!

Those crazy club hopping days. 
Went in to Helipad for 10 minutes, say hi to friends, take this picture and left for another club.
Really, shit we do last time.. 


Favourite Mean Girls at Avalon before they closed down too. 

Together with all them DCRSM and DHHM people :D


WENT FOR SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA AND THEY WERE SO SO SO GOOD. 
WE COME WE RAVE WE LOVE

Continuing, even after Helipad, Zirca and Rebel closed, partying did not come to an end. 
Melody would always ask us to go to Attica. 
Melody, Shermaine and Weiling

Together with Bing Hui who was gone that day. 




So much for partying.. 

SMT without Audrey on DORA's 21st



There's Claudia again, before her driving lessons. 

Our evening jogs together and even with roxy sometimes! 

SMT in Y1S1 and Y2S2 sending Claudia off to Turkey

One of the Random outings. 


Shi Lin, one of the pretty SIA Stewardess now, I've known you for a good 5-6 years since secondary school and you are always such an innocent one! Be strong always and bring back more TIMTAM pleaseeeee! hahaha! Love you


The ever so quiet yet funny Fatin whom I went cycling with on Christmas Eve 2012. 
Taught me how to cycle and seen me falling off the bicycle. Happy to be in the same class as you for 2 semesters!


Before internship started, we went trekking. 


Color Run was so much Fun! I'm so glad Claudia talked me into going because I really wanted to give it a miss. 

We love them boys in Tutu skirts. 


My buddy for another marathon, Jieyi. 
No doubt, we weren't as close as before but I'm glad to have met you even before we stepped into Republic Polytechnic. Those days we just rushed home after school for nothing and the laughter we shared in and out of class. Thank you for always being there for me and I miss those days we used to text every single day about everything and anything, going for kickboxing on Wednesdays and if we run dry on our budget, we'd just go for a swim at SRC. My motivator throughout internship, telling me to never give up cause I wouldn't want to re-do my intern. 


WHAT IS LOVE?!

During the haze when we have nowhere to go.. we just went down to SRC for a swim.. 

The day that Timbre gave us free dinner!

Year 2 Semester 2 Girls. 
Jessica - Always so bubbly and cheerful and forever going to booklink to buy snacks! 
Cindy- The one who often never turn up for our meet ups, same class for 2 semesters! 
Jolene- The adventurous one and thanks for opening your house up for Mahjong :D

Thank you for making lessons so fun and full of laughter especially for Human Resource Management with Eunice Quek! 

Raecious, the crazy one, thanks for those yummy quiche that you made and also inviting me and Claudia over to your house for dinner! Happy to be in the same class as you talking all sorts of nonsense and also never fail to eat until our stomach expands. CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP! 

Field trip to Pierce Reservoir. 


Medeline, you've made an impact in my life positively and I can never thank you enough for that. I wouldn't even stay back after school to study if it wasn't for you. I wouldn't have gone for UT Clinics and shit like that if it wasn't for you. And also, the way you encouraged me to read.. Thank you for being there no matter what happens. I think I would miss your laughter the most. 
May we have fun during the BMW Event! 


Greg Sim, very much of a dutch uncle and a brunch buddy. Honest about opinions and never fail to make me laugh so hard in class and also with your internship stories now. The eye contact we made when someone says something stupid during lessons. Can't wait for PHO on Monday!!




These people got me through internship!



My Nakhon Buddies! Went for 'The Wicked' Musical together, and we've been visiting Nakhon since 2 years ago! 
Gay- My neighbor and miss those days where we meet every day to go to school together early and for breakfast at what they used to call it, 'upper south'. And our study sessions at starbucks! 
Val- Who knew we would have met through AC. HAHA! You are such a cutie! 


Year 3 Semester 2 literally flew by in a blink of an eye. 
So many field trips and helping out for GUSA. 

Wei Ling, the girl who is always late for lessons.. Thanks for all the chocolate cookies/rolls you brought for us! HAHA and always sharing your food with me! I'll miss you and your evil laughter..

Class jokers? 

LOL?



Ones who made me fight for my rights just to go to JB 

The girls.. 

Who in the world still takes Neoprints at aged 20-22..

Showing off my braces..

I met you on the first day of school and I also have to meet you on the last. 




Other than that, I have my secondary school friends who joined and stayed with me throughout my years in RP. 





There are definitely more to whatever's up there and to those who've managed to read it till this far, good for you. Even if you weren't mentioned, I know exactly who those people are and I still love you. I did not mention anything about Year 2 Semester 1 because there wasn't much about that semester. As we continue our journey towards the future, I hope that we'd still keep in touch. 

Also, for the past week or so, people whom I've stopped contacting just came up and talk to me. Thank you god for allowing that to happen even though it was just short conversations. 

Now it's time to start studying for UT3 and I'll be back after. So excited for Canada!
Wait for me! I'm coming to youuuuu! 

"The whole damn world is just as obsessed with who's the best dressed and who's having sex, who's got the money, who gets the honey, who's kinda cute and who's just a mess. Nothing changes but the faces, the names and the trends, HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS." 

Till then! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment