Visuals:
Visited Raecious during our fieldtrip to Kingsmen
Evening jogs to Bedok Resevoir
Met up with Kooi for brunch over the weekend..
Thank you for driving us around, thank you for letting me sleep in even though we were supposed to meet at 10.30am.
Had our brunch at Chock Full of Beans
Also, my first 3-D Latte art!
Met Dora, Amalina and Bingz last Friday night :)
Got to thank Bing Hui for taking care of us the whole night! Even though it's the second time he dropped my phone ):<
Had a fun fun night!
And guess who I saw?
<3
Went to church on Sunday with my baby brother.
After so long, I am sorry Jesus..
Happy us with my Starbucks and his Coffee Bean (I know we have a clash of likes)
Met the SMT yesterday!! Finally full force!
Took a tour around the whole of Singapore before getting to our destination because of one missed turn.
All those funny conversations and yelling "TURN RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!"
"UNCLE MORE SAUCE!"
I am so glad and thankful to have you girls throughout my RP life!
(I'm sorry Claudia, your face.. HAHA)
I admit, I look like some kid who hasn't had ice cream in 10 years.
This is pure joy! LOL
Last day of school tomorrow and I'm having mixed feelings about it.
Can we not grow up and just stay 18 forever:(
Can we not go through heartbreaks and shit like that.
This feeling really sucks and I feel that I don't deserve anything good in my life, making mistakes after mistakes.
It is one of the scenarios which ultimately leads to utter frustration, you are frustrated you can't be somewhere else. You're frustrated that someone else couldn't have taken the blow for you.
"And over time, I began to lose faith in fate because I soon learned that the harsh reality of life: fate doesn't care about anyone's own benefit."
No comments:
Post a Comment